10 December 2019
Rove Healthcare City
Navigating today’s turbulent workplace presents an unprecedented challenge to leaders, managers, supervisors, business owners, and practitioners. Specialist consultants, trainers, and educators experience this volatility like the organizations, professionals, and students they support and teach. Organizations are struggling to survive, yet their goal is to thrive. Does this sound like you? Are you willing to do what it takes to achieve excellence and effectiveness in this VUCA age? If yes, then don’t miss this opportunity. Join our workshop on building an agile workplace for the 21st century.
Through the combination of activities and a systematic walk-through of proven models for building effective workplaces, our facilitator will guide participants on a journey that unlocks their ability to transform Leaders, Individual professionals, and Teams into agile, high-impact performers. We call this, LiT Power Triangle model.
The facilitator will help participants make progress in their ability to build and nurture organizational agility by focusing on the following:
- Building individual effectiveness using DiSC
- Building team cohesiveness through the 5 Behaviours of a Cohesive Team
- Building Leadership Effectiveness through Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
1. Explain agility through The Power Triangle model
2. Explain the individual engagement frameworks and tools presented
3. Explain the implications of a Cohesive Team to the overall organizational agility
4. Articulate the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders framework
5. Begin to design their individual and organizational agility journey.